How To Do Business With The Housing Authority
Marketing Your Products or Services
The Procurement Office maintains active lists of vendors for the purpose of soliciting quotes, bids and proposals on various categories of commodities and services. It is HPHA's goal to procure materials, supplies, equipment and services at the best possible price in an open and competitive market.
Contacting the Procurement Office
Prospective suppliers are encouraged to complete a Profile of Firm form (see below), send a catalog, line card, or other listing of products/services offered. The Profile of Firm requests information needed for our vendor file. This information includes:
- Legal business name
- Area code, phone, toll-free and fax numbers
- Employer tax identification number (EFIN), SSN if individual or sole proprietorship
- Legal organization classification: individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, estate/trust, corporation, sub chapter s corporation, governmental or exempt
- Ownership/control: minority-owned/women owned, disabled-owned or other
- Size status: small or large business, name of sales representative
- Signature/title of company official authorized to certify the above information
- Financial information
- Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
All information should be mailed to:
Housing Authority of the City of High Point
500 East Russell Avenue / P.O. Box 1779
High Point, NC 27261
If you have any questions, please call (336) 887-2661 and ask for someone in Procurement.
Visit the Housing Agency Marketplace website for a list of our proposal requests.
Profile of Firm and Financial Information Form