HPHA provides a myriad of programs and services that empowers program participants and establishes a foundation for economic independence and self-sufficiency.
Programming includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Boys & Girls Club on-site at Carson Stout Homes
- Back-to-School Collaboration for Education
- Summer Food Program
- Summer Enrichment Program
- Toys for Tots
- Artz Programs/activities (ARTZ Club, Big Chair Chess Club, etc.)
- Academics (tutoring, SOAR - Students+Opportunihest+Achievements=Results,etc)
- Youth Financial Literacy Program
For more information, contact the Resident Services Coordinator at (336) 887-2661.