HPHA provides a myriad of programs and services that empowers program participants and establishes a foundation for economic independence and self-sufficiency.
Programming includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Boys & Girls Club on-site at Carson Stout Homes
- Back-to-School Collaboration for Education
- Summer Food Program
- Summer Enrichment Program
- ARTZ Club
- Big Chair Chess Club
- High Point LEAP
- Academics Tutoring
- Students Opportunihest Achievements Results (SOAR)
- Little Free Library
- Youth Financial Literacy Program
For more information contact the Resident Services Coordinator at (336) 887-2661.